Sunday 10 June 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to the lovely Niamh who has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award!

If you aren't already following Niamh then please take a look at her wonderful blog here, the sugar flowers that she makes are phenomenal!

Niamh-makes-things


The rules of the award are:

  • Thank the person who gave you this award.
  • Include a link to their blog.
  • Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
  • Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
  • Finally, tell everyone 7 random things about yourself.

My 15 nominations are:


7 Facts about me
  • I have an degree in economics
  • I am borderline obsessed with sharks
  • I have never eaten a kebab
  • The only bone I have broken was from falling off a horse named 'Lucky'
  • I am a qualified bra fitter
  • I can't stand cooked eggs/coleslaw/mayonnaise 
  • 'Come on Eileen' is probably my favourite song EVER
Well, I hope you enjoying looking at the other blogs because I know not all are new to blogging but I think they're all brilliant!

X

Right, I'm going to stop being so lazy now and do some more posts because I've got so much to write about :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi lovely,

    Thank you for the comment on my blog and an even bigger THANK YOU for this mention, that is so sweet of you and I really appreciate it!!! I'm so glad that you read my wee blog so thank you!!!

    Keep at your blog, it's looking really great! Looking forward to your next post! :)

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you totally deserve the award!!! Congratulations!!! "7 facts" is an awesome idea - it was very nice to get to know you better;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thank you so much for the nomination, I'm very grateful :) xxx

    ReplyDelete