Sunday 7 October 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and that means that pink is everywhere this month I will hopefully be posting more than the shocking amount of late and I'll try to keep to a pink theme for most of it!


Well, I didn't realise I had so much pink around... I wish this was all but it really isn't close!

In my previous job at M&S, Breast Cancer Care fundraising was always a huge deal throughout October, especially as we were the lingerie department so I was a little bit gutted that they don't really do anything in my new job. No Pink Fridays at all. Had I realised this before I would have gotten planning and putting requests in for another cake competition (we had a big one for the Macmillan coffee morning last week so it's not all bad) but I've only been there one month now so little steps, anyway the month is still young so there's time for some fundraising. 

There are also a load of products with part of the profits going towards the charity, here are some of my favourite ones 

You can find the entire range available from Breast Cancer Care
Picture courtesy of Breast Cancer Care online
I love this Swarovski pen, I think I'd like to be one of those organised people that always has one in their bag so this could be the pen to do it!

Picture courtesy of Breast Cancer Care online
I have wanted a Tangle Teaser for ages and this print isn't really the sort of thing I would usually go for but they all do the same thing don't they and as 20% of the profit goes to charity I will be getting this too!

Picture courtesy of Breast Cancer Care online
Well I just love this, I'm going to finally move out in the new year so maybe this will be a forward planning purchase? Can you buy a kettle 6 months in advance??

Have you got much planned for Breast Cancer Awareness?



X

No comments:

Post a Comment